- Provide the public with visibility of the Council’s actions.
- Ensure the issues with the Penny Tax Program are addressed and corrected.
- Work with school districts on a budget to guarantee premier education in our county.
- Partner with teachers to support quality teaching and learning.
- Ensure schools are able to provide a safe learning environment.
- Work with small businesses and corporations to bring in new jobs for positive workforce growth.
- Invest in locally owned businesses and cut “Red Tape” to promote economic success.
- Promote safety in neighborhoods, schools, and public spaces.
- Partner with the Sherif’s Department to ensure proper training and equipment needs.
- Identify disaster relief issues and create a better preparedness and reaction plan.
- Develop reasonable tax rates for residents and business owners to promote positive growth.
- Protect tax dollars to ensure they are being used properly.
- Protect homeowners, landlords, and tenants property rights.
- Build a way forward to address affordable housing needs.
Military & Veterans:
- Work to build better resources for our military and veterans.
- Provide a cohesive community for military members, families, retirees, and veterans to call home.
Defend The Constitution & Uphold The Law:
- We must return to the rule of law so we can keep our values and systems intact. The “good ol’ boy system” must be turned off to give everyone a fair chance.
Let Gary Dennis Know What Issues Are Important To You.
To help prevent spam, please answer this math question:
What is 9-1?